You want to find company which will produce you cheap products? You find US our company can provide you all medicines you need. We work with pharmaceutical companies all over the world including USA and Europe. We produce only quality and safe products. Want be one of our customers? Contact us for cheap products.
Elavil is a drug used to treat obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). This is a nervous condition where a person has recurring thoughts or ideas, or does repetitive things because they are anxious. Amitriptyline works on the central nervous system (CNS) and helps to relieve the symptoms of OCD. This medication belongs to a class of so called tricyclic antidepressants. It helps to restore the balance of certain natural substances (serotonin, among others) in the brain. This medication is also used to treat panic attacks, depression, and ongoing pain.
Take the drug only as prescribed because dosage and schedule may vary on your condition and other factors. It is advised to follow the doctor's instructions carefully and not to take more or less medication than prescribed. It is advised not to eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice ( it influences the level of cyclosporin in your blood ). Also limit alcoholic beverages.
Do not suddenly stop taking this medication as your condition may become worse. It may take 2 to 3 weeks or longer before you notice the effects of this medication. Inform your doctor about your condition. Avoid taking Amitriptyline with:
- MAO inhibitors: Furazolidone, Isocarboxazid, Linezolid, Moclobemide Tranylcypromine, etc.
- anti-arrhythmic medication: Propafenone, Quinidine, etc.
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs): Citalopram, Dapoxetine, Fluoxetine, Fluvoxamine, Paroxetine, etc.
- Antipsychotics (also called neuroleptics): Fluphenazine, etc.
- H2-receptor antagonists: Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Famotidine, Nizatidine, etc.
Need it ? Contact us as soon as possible!