You want to find company which will produce you cheap products? You find US our company can provide you all medicines you need. We work with pharmaceutical companies all over the world including USA and Europe. We produce only quality and safe products. Want be one of our customers? Contact us for cheap products
Nortriptyline is a medication used to treat depression. It's a tricyclic antidepressant. It increases the activity of certain chemicals in the brain that help elevate mood. Also it can be used for other purposes.
Before using the medicine discuss with your doctor:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding;
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances;
- if you drink alcohol-containing beverages daily or you have a history of alcohol abuse;
- if you take thyroid medicine or you have a history of overactive thyroid, glaucoma, heart problems, kidney or liver problems, diabetes, seizures, the blood disease porphyria, or difficulty urinating;
- a history of suicidal thoughts or behavior, bipolar disorder, or any other mental disorders;
- you are undergoing electroshock therapy;
- or you are scheduled to have any surgery.
Do not use Nortriptyline if you have allergy to any of its components, you have had a heart atack recently, you've taken furazolidone ormonoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (phenelzine) within the last 14 days, or you are taking astemizole, droperidol, or terfenadine.
The most common side effects include:
- dry mouth;
- pupil dilation;
- sensitivity to sunlight;
- upset stomach;
- weight loss or gain.
Seek medical help immediately if you have such serious side effects: allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; changes in sex drive; chest pain; confusion; constipation; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever; frequent or difficult urination; hallucinations; impulsive behavior or other unusual changes in behavior; jaw, neck, or muscle spasms; mental or mood changes (increased anxiety, mood swings, agitation, irritability, nervousness, restlessness); panic attacks; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe dizziness or drowsiness; sore throat; stomach pain; suicidal thinking or behavior; swelling of the testicles; tremor; trouble sleeping; trouble walking or keeping your balance; twitching of the face or tongue; uncontrolled movements of arms and legs or stiffness; unusual bleeding or bruising; worsening of depression; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
The following medications can interact with Nortriptyline: barbiturates (phenobarbital) or phenytoin , anticholinergics (benztropine), carbamazepine, chlorpropamide, or sympathomimetics (phenylephrine), azole antifungals (fluconazole), cimetidine, duloxetine, flecainide, methylphenidate, mibefradil, phenothiazines (chlorpromazine), propafenone, quinidine, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (fluoxetine), or terbinafine, arsenic, astemizole, droperidol, furazolidone, MAOIs (phenelzine), pimozide, quinolone antibiotics (ciprofloxacin), streptogramins (dalfopristin), terfenadine, or tramadol, clonidine, guanethidine, or guanfacine,anticholinergics (benztropine), carbamazepine, chlorpropamide, or sympathomimetics (phenylephrine).
So if you want to have good health and good prices - contact us!