You want to find company which will produce you cheap products? You find US our company can provide you all medicines you need. We work with pharmaceutical companies all over the world including USA and Europe. We produce only quality and safe products. Want be one of our customers? Contact us for cheap products
Do not take if you have any liver problems or have ever had a disease which affected your liver; if you have any kidney problems; if you have been told that you have a condition affecting your muscles called myopathy; if you are taking the immunosuppressive drug, cyclosporin; if you are pregnant or if there is a possibility that you may become pregnant; if you are breast-feeding. Consult with your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including those which you may have bought over the counter. In particular tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following: gemfibrozil, cyclosporin, warfarin, antacids, erythromycin or an oral contraceptive.
Crestor is contraindicated in patients:
- with hypersensitivity to rosuvastatin or to any of the excipients;
- with active liver disease;
- with severe renal impairment;
- with myopathy;
- receiving concomitant ciclosporin;
- during pregnancy and lactation and in women of childbearing potential not using appropriate contraceptive measures;
The 40 mg dose is contraindicated in patients with pre-disposing factors for myopathy/rhabdomyolysis. Such factors include:
- moderate renal impairment;
- personal or family history of hereditary muscular disorders;
- previous history of muscular toxicity with another HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor or fibrate;
- alcohol abuse;
- situations where an increase in plasma levels may occur ;
- Asian patients;
- concomitant use of fibrates.
If you forgot to take your dose in time, please do it as soon as you remember. But do not take if it is too late or almost time for your next dose. Do not increase your recommended dose. Take your usually dose next day in the same regularly time.
Have questions or need it? Contact us immediately!