Need quality KAMAGRA for best price? We have it for you, our company products quality and cheap products which are 100% safe. We work with our best parents from USA and Europe and search for cheap products in pharmaceutical companies all over the world. So if you don’t want to overpaid contact us and have KAMAGRA fore most available price.
Kamagra is a medication to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This an analog version of Viagra, or sildenafil citrate, which is used for treatment of sexual dysfunction in men. Kamagra increases amount of blood passing to the penis.
Before to take Kamagra notify your doctor if you suffer from allergies, anemia, eye diseases, cancer, high blood pressure or low blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, heart failure, unstable chest pain, certain eye disorders, deformation of the penis or have history of such conditions or take protease inhibitors for the treatment of HIV.
Do not stand up fast from a lying or sitting position. Avoid drinking alcohol as it may worsen side effects. Do not take Kamagra if you have already taken another ED medication.
Warn your doctor before to take Kamagra if you use alprostadil (Caverject, Muse, Edex) or yohimbine (Yocon, Yodoxin, others). Kamagra is contraindicated in patients with allergy to the medication or those who are treated with nitrates (such as nitroglycerin).
This combination can result in very low blood pressure that can lead to a stroke, a heart attack, or death. Do not take this medication if you are under 18 y.o. Some patients may experience headache, diarrhea, dizziness, upset stomach, vomiting, nasal congestion.
Such adverse effect like face blushing may be less expressed than in individuals taking Viagra. Kamagra can cause a rare but serious condition known as priapism or prolonged erection.
Contact your health care provider at once if your erection continues longer than for hours.Kamagra should not be prescribed to patients treated with medications which contain organic nitrates.
Kamagra blood levels are raised by erythromycin, ketoconazole, itraconazole and saquinavir. These medications are known to interact with Kamagra:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- an antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
- HIV medicines such as indinavir (Crixivan), amprenavir (Agenerase), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), tipranavir (Aptivus), nevirapine (Viramune), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir, ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
- an antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin);
- or rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).
If you overdosed Kamagra you may experience fainting, chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, lightheadedness.
Seek for immediate medical help if so.
Want to be one of our happy customers? Contact us as quick as possible