Celexa - medicine for group of anti-depression products, so everyone think that it is costly, if your though same - contact us and you will NEVER think like that again. Our company proposes save and cheap medicine HOW WE MANAGE TO DO IT? We work with our best parents from USA and Europe and search for cheap products in pharmaceutical companies all over the world.
Have questions or need it? Contact us immediately
Citalopram belongs to a class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This medication is used to treat major depression associated with mood disorders. It is also applied in the treatment of body dysmorphic disorder and anxiety.
Citalopram can interact with:
- MAO inhibitors: Furazolidone, Isocarboxazid, Linezolid, Moclobemide Tranylcypromine, etc.
- Antiarrhythmic drugs: Propafenone, Quinidine, etc
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs): Desvenlafaxine, Duloxetine, Milnacipram, Venlafaxine.
- Antipsychotics (also called neuroleptics): Fluphenazine, etc.
- H2-receptor antagonists: Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Famotidine, Nizatidine, etc.
Turn to your doctor or pharmacist for more details. If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you see that it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take your dose twice.If you think you have used too much of this medicine seek emergency medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting
Need it fore best price? Contact us